The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant acquired digitally. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. This is a digital image only exhibition.
|– COLOR Open||FIAP / PSA PID Color|
|– MONOCHROME Open||FIAP / PSA PID Mono|
|– WOMAN (Color and Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID Color|
|– CREATIVE (Color and Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID Color|
- – COLOR Open
- – MONOCHROME Open
- – WOMAN (Color and Monochrome)
- – CREATIVE (Color and Monochrome)
All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA “Star Rating” and “Who’s Who”. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate. Each photo can be presented in only one section.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES (Upload)
The images, jpg files, must be uploaded direct per Internet on our Homepage. Each participant may submit a maximum of four (4) photographs to each section. http://www.newcameraclub.com/upload-form/
Maximum horizontal length 1920 and vertical height 1080 pixel. File should not exceed 2 Mb per image. Judges would use Full HD Display.
IMAGE FILE NAMING
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 chars.
- Once an image has been accepted in a FIAP/PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
- Do not put your name in the image title.
- All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- Only Western/Latin, English Alphabet (a-z; A-Z; 0-9) are allowed.
ACCEPTANCES AND RESULT
The Report card will be ready for download on our Website.
- Entry fee is mandatory for all participants and is for one section 20EUR each next 3EUR.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal; ( or Skrill Moneybookers and using credit or debit Card).
- For Group entries from 10 Authors, discount is 20 %. Please contact us per Email.
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author“. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. In the event of a tie, the organizer with Judges will decide irrevocably.
- Martin Zuhrmühle, EFIAP, Switzerland
- Erica Seitz, ESFIAP, Switzerland
- Slavica Bourgeois, Artist, Serbia
By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
CATALOGUE AND AWARDS
The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download for WIN and MAC. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the incoming and outgoing mail. However, we do not accept any responsibility for damage or loss during transit.
- …more than 108 Awards!
- FIAP: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- PSA: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- NCC (Organizer): Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- Best Author (FIAP Blue Badge Award) – Entrant with the greatest number Acceptances, accros all Contest Sections.
- The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
- Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Entry Closing: November 21, 2016
- Judging’s: December 05, 2016
- Report cards with results: December 19, 2016
- Public presentation: Winter 2016/17
- Catalogue and Awards sending: December 28 , 2016
- New Camera Club
- Postfach 435
- 7270 Davos
- Salon Chairman: Jacques Bourgeois
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: www.newcameraclub.com
A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with added an accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.
FIAP New paragraph
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.