The Photo Salon is open to all amateur and professional photographers. All images and parts of images must be entirely the work of the Author. The final work must be a digital. Images submitted may be used free of charge for the catalogue, Website and other publicity in connection with the exhibition. The Organization assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright.
|- COLOR Open||FIAP / PSA PID Color|
|- MONOCHROME Open||FIAP / PSA PID Monochrome|
|- WOMAN (Color and Mono)||FIAP / PSA PID Color|
|- LIFE (Color and Mono)||FIAP / PSA PTD Color|
All acceptances will count for FIAP, PSA, and NCC distinctions and for inclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”. Each Photo can be presented in only one section. Images which have already been accepted in a previous edition of the “Photo Contest” are not allowed.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES (Upload)
The images, jpg files, must be uploaded direct per Internet on our Homepage. Each participant may submit a maximum of four (4) photographs to each section. http://www.newcameraclub.com/upload-form/
Maximum length 2000 pixels; Files should not exceed 2 Mb per image.
IMAGE FILE NAMING
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue.
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 chars.
- Only Western/Latin, English Alphabet (A-Z; a-z; 0-9) are allowed.
- All other characters will be deleted automatically.
ACCEPTANCES AND RESULT
Each participant will receive the Report card per email.
- Entry fee is mandatory for all participants and is 25 EUR for all Sections.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal; ( or Skrill Moneybookers and using credit or debit Card).
- For Group entries from 10 Authors, fee is 20 EUR per Author. Please contact us per Email.
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the Salon added together will be proclaimed “best author”. In the event of a tie, the organizer with Judges will decide irrevocably.
- Herbert Gmeiner, EFIAP, HonEFIAP, MNCC, Austria
- Slavica Bourgeois, ENCC, Artist, Switzerland
- Dragica Krekovic, ANCC, Switzerland
The CD Catalogue, showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images, will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the mail. However, we accept no liability for damage or loss during the transit.
- …more than 120 Awards!
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge
- FIAP: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- PSA: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- NCC: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions
- Swiss Best Author – Gold medal; Authors who lives in Switzerland, with the greatest number Acceptances, accros all Contest Sections.
- Chairmans Award for Excellence – Gold medal; This Award is available to everyone who enters the Contest.
- Entry Closing: May 19, 2014
- Judging’s: Juni 02, 2014
- Report cards with results: Juni 16, 2014
- Public presentation: Summer 2014
- Catalogue and Awards sending: August 05, 2014
- New Camera Club
- Postfach 435
- 7270 Davos
- Salon Chairman: Jacques Bourgeois
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: www.newcameraclub.com
A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with added an accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.