The competition is open to all, worldwide. This is a digital image only exhibition.
|– COLOR Open||FIAP / PSA PID|
|– MONOCHROME Open||FIAP / PSA PID|
|– LANDSCAPE (Color and Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID|
|– LIFE (Color and Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID|
- – COLOR Open
- – MONOCHROME Open
- – LANDSCAPE (Color and Monochrome)
- – LIFE (Color and Monochrome)
- Maximum horizontal/vertical length 1920/1920 pixels.
- Files should not exceed 2 Mb per Image.
PHOTOS SUBMISSION (Upload)
- The images, jpg files, must be uploaded direct per Internet on our Homepage.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of four (4) photographs to each section.
- Each photo can be presented in only one section.
- Authors can submit photos online:
- Upload Form here…
- Entry fee for all sections is 25EUR.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal; (or Skrill Moneybookers and using credit or debit Card).
- For Group entries from 10 Authors, discount is 20 %.
- Please contact us per Email.
IMAGE FILE NAMING
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters (incl. space).
- Once an image has been accepted in a FIAP/PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- – May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- – Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- – No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
- – All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- – Please use only English alphabet and numeric (a-z A-Z 0-9).
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author“. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. In the event of a tie, the organizer with Judges will decide irrevocably. Judges would use HP Full HD 1080p Display.
REPORT CARD (Results)
All participants will receive a Result via email. The Report card will be ready for download on our Website, too.
CATALOGUE AND AWARDS SHIPPING
The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the mail. However, we accept no liability for damage or loss during the Transit.
- All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for i nclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
- By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted).
- The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, subject to Nature divisional restrictions. However, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
- Martin Zurmuehle, EFIAP, Switzerland
- Erica Seitz, ESFIAP, Switzerland
- Slavica Bourgeois, ENCC, Serbia
- More than 108 Awards!
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge
- FIAP: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- PSA: Gold, Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- NCC (Organizer): Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
- Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Entry Closing: November 13, 2017
- Judging’s: November 27, 2017
- Report cards: December 11, 2017
- Public presentation: Winter 2017/2018
- Catalogue and Awards: December 28, 2017
- New Camera Club, Switzerland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet: https://www.newcameraclub.com
A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
PSA Monochrome Photography
A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with added an accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.
FIAP New paragraph
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
Hereby I expressly agree to the FIAP document 2014/317 E (Conditons for application and regulations for organization of international photographic events) and especially to its chapter II (Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage) dealing under Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rules and the red list.