DOWNLOAD PDF: Entry Rules
- The competition is open to all amateur and professional photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience. All images and parts of images must be entirely the work of the entrant. This is a digital image only exhibition.
|– COLOR Open||FIAP / PSA PID C|
|– MONOCHROME Open||FIAP / PSA PID M|
|– LANDSCAPE (Color / Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID C|
|– LIFE (Color / Monochrome)||FIAP / PSA PID C|
- – COLOR Open
- – MONOCHROME Open
- – LANDSCAPE (Color / Monochrome)
- – LIFE (Color / Monochrome)
- Permited length of 1920 pixels (longest side).
- Recommended 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Files should not exceed 2 Mb per Image.
IMAGE SUBMISSION (Upload)
- The images, jpg files, must be uploaded direct per Internet on our Homepage:
- Upload Form here…
- Entry fee is mandatory for all participants and is for all sections 25 EUR.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal and Skrill (Credit Card).
- For Group entries from 10 Authors, discount is 20 %.
- Please contact us per Email.
IMAGE FILE NAMING
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name).
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters (incl. space).
- Please use only English alphabet and numeric (A-Z a-z 0-9).
REPORT CARD (Results)
Each participant will receive the Report card per Email. And/Or Download from our Website:
CATALOG AND AWARDS
- The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the mail. However, we accept no liability for damage or loss during the Transit.
- The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author“. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. In the event of a tie, the organizer with Judges will decide irrevocably. Judges would use HP Full HD 1080p Display.
- Slavica Bourgeois, ENCC, EFIAP, Switzerland
- Dean Zulich, ENCC, Photographer, Canada
- Angelina Alic, ANCC, AFIAP, Germany
- More than 108 Awards!
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge
- FIAP: Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- PSA: Gold, Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- NCC (Organizer): Gold; Silver; Bronze medal; Honorable Mentions (each section)
- The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
- Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Entry Closing: May 13, 2019
- Judging’s: May 27, 2019
- Report Card: Jun 10, 2019
- Presentation: Summer 2019
- Catalogue and Awards: Jul 30, 2019
- New Camera Club, Switzerland
- Website: https://www.newcameraclub.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works accepted will count for the PSA star-rating and Who’s Who in the division PID color and monochrome class (Projected Images Division) as well as ND (Nature Division). All acceptances are counting for FIAP titles.
- – Monochrome images entered in a PID Colour section only count towards PID Colour Class stars, not PID Monochrome Class stars.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated provided the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
i. May not be entered or re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition, including translation into another language.
Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames.
An image may be entered in only one section where acceptances of that image in multiple sections would be eligible for the same star path.
BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant certifies that he is a sole owner of the rights to use sent images, including copyright, patent and/or other applicable rights. All models must be of Legal Age of consent or have guardian permissions issued.
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
FIAP document 018/2017 E
- “I hereby expressly agree to FIAP document 018/2017 E «Conditions and regulations for FIAP Patronage» and FIAP document 017/2017 «Sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list». I am particularly aware of chapter II «Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage» of FIAP document 018/2017, dealing under Section II.2 and II.3 with the FIAP participation rules, the sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list.”
- By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
- Your email address and contact information will not be made public.
- NOTE: When an entrant goes into to the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted.
- A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
- A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with added an accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.
All entries shall conform to the stricter of these definitions for acceptances to be validated by all the International Organizations granting recognition or patronage.